Thursday 8 November 2012

Recce for ADRC . Straiton circular. November 2012

Today Thursday November 8th the teacher and I travelled by bus to Straiton to recce yet again the difficult part of my walk I am leading on the 25th of this month. The main problem up until now has been the Baing Burn which in stretches is very difficult to cross but today we cracked it and with a wee bit of fence climbing and a big jump we have found a way that is comparitively easy (I hope). Lets just say I am a bit clearer now on the route I am going to take the group,a lot depends on the weather on the day. Today we experienced high wind and driving rain for a spell but that is the price we have to pay living and hill climbing in this part of Scotland.Thanks to the teacher for accompanying me yet again on this fairly difficult walk, a full blog will appear plus photos on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment