Friday 20 May 2011

A bunch of grapes from The Honourable Secretary. ADRC May 2011

The "GRAPES"
Today I felt very honoured to receive a visit from ADRC secretary who very kindly brought me a bunch of lovely juicy red grapes. He had read the blog and finally got the hint. Next time I am poorly I must ask him for a bottle of gin not any old gin must be "Gordon's". Today was also my lucky day as I left the house this afternoon there was a hoot of a car horn and our lovely Madam Vice offered me a lift in the town of Ayr where I was going to partake in a modicum of ale.I feel indebted to the office bearers of ADRC and thank them for the support they have given me over the last 3 weeks. I am on the mend and we kick off with Lochwinnoch (Not Largs) tomorrow and off to Arran on Monday for a few days with my brother and sister who is home from Canada just now. Could be a wee bit of fun as we don't obviously get the chance of us all being together at the one time. Watch this space for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment