Monday 30 January 2012

ADRC Recce for Dalry walk. January 2012

You have to use your imagination here. I came up with a female lioness.

Blair Castle. Hope the sun is still shining next week.
Today Monday January 30th I decided as it was such a nice day I would try and recce my Dalry walk which I had tried to do earlier on in the month and got into all sorts of bother. I will give few details today as a fuller blog will follow next Sunday when I do the walk.The part I had dificulty with on the last recce was again today quite challenging but the frosty ground helped as there are areas that are extremely boggy,lets hope for a frosty day next Sunday .Alternatively there is a hard road walk so that will be a decision for the group on the day. We will be meeting at our usual car park in Millbrae,Ayr at 8.50AM  please bring gaiters if you have them as this could turn out to be a very muddy walk .Fuller details and contact telephone number are as published in this weeks Ayrshire Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment