Wednesday 11 July 2012

Carrick Hills circular. July 2012

My two walking colleagues.
Today Wednesday July 11th the colour co-ordinator and myself were very honoured with a visit from the Stranraer farmer whose car was in a local garage in Ayr to be serviced. (that is another story that you don't want to know about)As he had not walked the Carrick hills before I got an opportunity to tell him  all my storys from this area again as when I walk with other groups they all moan at me as they have heard them  before. We only did 9 miles today as we had to get back to Ayr to collect said car so we walked to Dunure along the shore in what can only be described as a stunning sunny morning with wonderful clear visibility south and west,to the north we could see the rain clouds but they never threatened us. Up past Fisherton school ,lunch at the Brown Carrick trig point before coming down to get the bus back to the car at the Bracken Bay caravan site. Super days walking all in glorious sunshine now when was the last time I said that?

No comments:

Post a Comment